The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm a junkie!


After much protest, I was forced to go see Twilight with Ashley, & Amber a few months ago in the theater. It was alright. Dianna & Ashley talk about it all the time!! & we even made fun of them the night they went to go buy the movie, because the wal-mart here in town closes at midnight, so they went at 11:25pm, and waited for midnight. I decided to give it a little time before I borrowed it from Dianna. So, I watched it last night, and now..... I GET IT!! I didn't understand the whole vampire thing, and never go out of my way to watch a movie involving vampires. I don't think I would watch one again...... EXCEPT for the on going saga of Twilight. I want to read the book, and find out what happens next before the next movie comes out.
So, thank you Ashley, for making me go, and to D, am, & ash, thank you for talking about it ALL THE TIME, so that I could overhear the rules of being a vampire, and fall in love with this movie. (I still wanna see Bride Wars though! lol).




And YES!!! Robert is so dang hot!!! YUMMO!!


No comments: