The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Camping

FINALLY!!

We are finally going camping tomorrow, for the weekend. Were going out to Gordon's sisters house, she has a lot of land, and has set the tree-e area up as a campsite. We went there a lot last year, so we're familiar with the territory. You know im taking my camera, wait for pic.'s on Monday (or whenever I get around to it) . Mason isn't going (like usual) so I'll have to get Grandma, and Aunt Dianna to check in on him, and make sure there are no parties going on. Other than that, same 'ol, same 'ol. I got a strange friend request on my myspace, & there is no way I'm going to accept! NO WAY!! Forget about it dude! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! NOR HAVE WE EVER BEEN FRIENDS! (I think u know this). This week with the kids being out of school wasn't all that bad. The humidity was a bitch though! I got my garden 90% weeded. HOORAY! I can see the veggies growing. Well, gotta go, my little sister is calling. c-ya

Tahmi

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures. We're trying to figure out when we can go this summer. The weeks are just going by too fast to fit everything in!

The Sauls said...

I can't imagine how fun it must be to camp there with all the beautiful surroundings you have! I am sure the kids love it!