The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thanks to my peeps!

HA HA! I really dont know how to use this website yet, i'm trying to get it. I just noticed that some of you have left comments. Thank you!
Beckie- You know I'd love the scrabble background. Whenever you have time, I'll text you my password, so you can hook it up, or, when you come up for the Mint Festival we can work on it then. (hint hint)
Jennifer- Thank you for the advise, I'm trying to watch her diet, as of now, and her sleeping habit (at least as well as I can while she's out of school). I really appreciate the advise from someone who's dealt with it before.

So, whats new..... The camping trip was fun & although Gordon didn't really want to go, I think he had a great time! We are going to go camping again on Fourth of July weekend. I feel like we're not doing justice for the "camping gods" cuz this will only be our 2nd trip this summer. The weather up here has not cooperated AT ALL! It also seems like everyone we know is either, graduating, getting married, or moving & therefore throwing a party. Gordon's friend Brian is getting married in August. Gordon is the best man, Mayla is the flower girl, and Jarrett is the ring bearer. I cant wait to see Gordon in a tux again, and Jarrett is gonna be SO DANG CUTE in his tux. Mayla's dress is georgous, and she is really excited to toss the flowers out of her basket.

This weekend is a "taste of town" thingey a.k.a-there's gonna be a beer & wine tent, arts & crafts, food vendors, bbq contest, pretty much everything they'd have for the mint festival, minus the parade. I'm really excited to go. I didn't go last year, & I dont remember why, but it's just downtown, so we can walk. (dont even say it Beckie!) We also have a wedding, 2 openhouses, a Bridal Shower , & Gordon & Jarrett have to get fitted for their tuxes this weekend. Phew!

Mason has been going to football camp all this week, then next week he will be back to weight training. The daycare kids have been fairly good. I have to keep Dre inside & hopefully next week when I let him out, he will appreciate getting to go outside, and not gang up with the neighbor kid & be mean to the other daycare kids.

Mayla turned 7 last weekend, and our surprise for her, was a horse riding trip. She smiled from the time we got out of the car till we got back in! We topped it off with lunch at McDonalds, which included ice cream. She now wants a horse. Grandpa called and asked her if she was a cowgirl, and she replied... "no, grandpa we didn't ride cows, we rode horses" (too cute) Jarrett was leary of the horse, but after a $1.00 bribe from Gordon, he got on & went around a couple of times. I think he enjoyed getting on a real quad more though.


Well, I was told by my dad, that sometimes our posts are too much for him to read at once, so I'll cut it here (although in his down time, I know he enjoys reading these!)

TTYL- Tahmi

2 comments:

Beckie said...

Geez. A little busy huh?
Check your emails. I sent you a sample of a blog header you can try just for fun until I design something FABULOUS just for you!!!

The Sauls said...

We love the posts. Phillip especially loves to hear what the kids are up to. He really misses watching Mason grow and play sports. We love that you blog! And I don't know how to do all the cool stuff Beckie does, I just copy others. Ha!