The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

This weekend we are going camping again. YIPPEE! We are leaving tomorrow about 1:30pm. I have so much to do, and I really shouldn't be on the computer, but I have 2 kids I'm watching right now, So, it will wait till tonight. We're going to Gordon's sisters house again, It's our favorite spot! The weather today, is chance of rain (looking out the window now, looks like a heck of a chance) tonight, then clear & in the lower 80's for the weekend. Rain on Monday. Were gonna come home on Sunday because Ice Road Truckers is on at 9:00pm. Priorities man! Dianna & the twins are coming out on Saturday. Hopefully my mom will go too.

Last weekend my mom went into the hospital. She has an infection in a bone of her foot. Today she's getting a "boot" that she'll have to wear for a long time. They gave her a strong antiobotic in the hospital. Jarrett, Mayla, & I visited her on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday. On Friday when we walked into her room, Jarrett was all shy. I know he was thinking " why is grandma in the hospital?" But, as we went back each day, he became more comfortable. Hopefully she'll still be able to get to Arizona in the next couple of weeks, She just doesn't want to ride through the airport in a wheelchair. But dim-sum & Fajitas are calling her. (oh yeah, & I guess she misses her kids & grandkids that live there! lol)


What else is new....... Mason completed football camp last week. They have a "dead week" this week (ie. no practice or weight traning). He's paintballing today. He bought rock band on Monday, so it has consumed his life since then. Jarrett got into the garage on Monday night, got black spray paint out, & with the help of the neighbor kid, sprayed the Durango. Then on Tuesday, Mayla decided it sounded like fun to spray paint. She got a can of bright green, and sprayed the hood & a tire on the riding lawnmower, the back of the ping-pong table, & my mom's bike. Needless to say, they are grounded, and the Garage is locked! The only way you can get in there, is if you have a key, or the remote to the door opener. My cute adorable, twin nephews decided to hop the fence to the garden, & pull out most of my corn plants. Other than that, all of my other veggies are alive & growing really fast! Especially when I remember to water them. lol. I have about 20 cherry tomatoe's that are still green, but very soon........... uh..... we'll be able to make a salad. haha! My elephant ears are blooming too. Last year when I planted the bulb, Buddy decided to trample it, and I never got a sprout from it. So, this year I put it in a different place, and things are working out nicely.

My mom took me, Mayla, & Jarrett to Cancun last night. Jeez I love that place. I seriously could eat there every night! Gordon will be home tonight around 9. The house is pretty clean, I kinda went crazy yesterday & even after the daycare kids today it's still cool. I want to try & keep it that way, so when we get back from camping I'll only have the camping stuff to clean up after. I guess thats all for now, It looks like we're fixin to have a tornado warning. The clouds are pretty low!

TTYL, Tahmi

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Sounds like you've been crazy-busy. I bet you can't wait to go camping this weekend.
Have a Happy Birthday Smore for my 29th bday!
Love ya!