The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Fourth of July weekend......

FIRST of all..... let me just say, you give someone your password, and look what happens... (you totally owe me a Margarita! just medium size though) Mabye we could turn this into a competition! If any of my other sisters (& in-laws) are interested, e-mail me & I'll give you my password. I know that all of my siblings have some sort of blackmail pic.'s or stories. Feel free, there's no shame in my game! I enjoy a good laugh in the morning.

So, the weekend.... It was awesome! I wish we could have stayed last night too, but I have to work today. I tried to take a bunch of pictures, although I didn't want to carry my camera around everyday. I had no pockets. So, as Mayla would say, "you get what you get and you dont get upset!" There is a pic of "our oldest son" Bremer playing "chubby bunny", and for those who went to MARYVALE HIGH SCHOOL -represent! You've heard of the game. Bremer got 10 large marshmellows in there b4 he puked them all back up. It was hilarous! Jarrett got sick on Saturday morning. Lets just say that eggs, fruit snacks, & a whole can of rootbeer, DO NOT make a good breakfast! Mayla went "snipe" hunting for the first time. -you know that was funny!- Gordon didn't jump over the fire, which is a good accomplishment for him. We got a lot of brush cleaned up, and a few more trips this year it's gonna be looking good. Gordon & I decided we are going to "gut out" the camper, & set it up like a one room cabin. A queen bed for him & I, and a set of bunk beds for the kids. Then eventually we'll build a porch, and awning so we can keep a table out there. We are gonna leave it out there forever (or until the Stevens decide to sell their house) so, we can store chairs, dishes, bedding t.p., and all that other stuff that can stay out all summer. Then when we decide to go out there, all we need to bring is clothes, & coolers. I'm gonna plant some flowers out there around the camper too. Also, if my mom, or Gordon's mom go out there, we'll pack our tent & take it, & they can sleep in the camper. By the end of this summer we are gonna be mostly all set up. It's gonna be great! Tamie (Gordon's sister), decided to name the campground "Busch Gardens" since, most of the people that go out there drink "Busch" beer. She had her husband, Larry take his tractor out there because their was a huge rock that he moved to the tree entrance, and she's gonna paint "Busch Gradens" on it as a sort of welcoming. I'll take lots of pitcures when we get it together. And if any of you visit during the summer here, you will get a chance to see it live. As for now, Gordon just brought home pizza & breadsticks from Main Street Pizza. Yummy. I love you.

TTYL-Tahmi

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Sounds fun! You should have it all decked out by the time we can bring our family out there.
I loved the pic of Mayla going Snipe Hunting! I could feel her fear!