The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, July 28, 2008

My 3..

How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys
1. My family
2. Weekends.
3. Chillin with friends.

3 Fears
1. Dogs.
2. Car wrecks.
3. Drowning.

3 Goals
1. Re-model the master bedroom & bath.
2. Get my yard (front & back) in order.
3. Get my tubes tied.

3 Current obsessions/collections
1. Wine/the kitchen
2. The garden.
3. Reality t.v.

3 Random surprising facts about myself
1. I won the science fair in 8th grade.
2. I have a TUN of grey hair, so I religiously dye it.
3. I think I might have a green thumb! lol

No comments: