The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My FAVORITE sister!!

My favorite sister is having her 29th bday on July 4th.
Why is she the best sister in the whole world?She played dolls with me when I was little.She told me that my make-up was a little too extreme.She taught me all about Aqua Net!She protected me from BATS!!She gave me her hammock at girls camp. It doesn't matter that it wasn't hers.She taught me to put toys or small children in front of your stomach to hid the fat when taking a picture.
She's got the BEST blog ever! (http://www.blue-kangaroo.blogspot.com/)
Yep! That's why she's my FAVORITE sister!
My sister totally ROCKS!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Wow Tahmi! You sure do appreciate your sister Beckie! She's so modest and shy; she'd never say these things about herself. You're so good for her ego! :P

Beckie said...

Cool! I feel the same way you do!" *wink-wink*.
You really have pumped up my ego like no one (besides me) can!
Next time we go to Cancun, I'm buying. Well, not the drinks, but the food. ;)
And if you want to name your next child after me.........well go ahead!