The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Which looks better?

This......

Hot dogs, & Macaroni & cheese.

Or this...........

Lettuce, & Egg white salad. (It was all I had for a salad that was healthy).

Another question......
Who do you think is enjoying it more?

Dianna's twins, Ethan & Ashton.

Or me? (excuse the lack of make-up, I know I look horrific, but it was a lazy day! Geez, I look old without make-up on.)


I hate dieting! If it wasn't for the money I'm going to win, and the wedding in May, I wouldn't be doing it. I'm so hungry, that even hot dogs & Mac-n-cheese look delicious!! uuggghhhh!!

HOWEVER,

I love it when.......
1- I'm thinner
2- I have more energy.
3- Its summer & I weighing less.
4- I look in the mirror.
5- My knees don't hurt.
6- People start to notice.
7- I can play basketball with the kids, & not get winded.
8- I wear skirts & dresses.
9- I wear high heel shoes or sandals and my feet don't hurt 5
minutes later.
10- I can breath, and don't use the inhaler so much.

This time I'm actually exercising, so, I will not only be thinner, I will be more fit too. I cant wait till it's May 30th (Mike & Amber's wedding day) when the time is up for the weight loss, and I look Bangin' in my dress. Since I started, I have lost 16lbs. There are 142 days till the wedding, which is a little over 20 weeks. If I lose 2lbs a week (Doesn't seem too hard right?) then I will have lost 40lbs by the wedding day. Can you imagine me... 40lbs lighter? If..... wait..... WHEN!!!!, I do that, it will be a very close second to the smallest I've been since marrying Gordon.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Yuck!
Neither one looks good. I'd rather drink a protein shake. :(
Good luck with the weight loss. Even though you won't win the money or bragging rights, just think of how great you will look.
;)

Mahers said...

You rock Tam, I have to admit I'm with Beckie, I'd rather the protein shake. Good luck.

Barnes Family said...

OMG!!!! You are dedicated! I am not THAT dedicated. I think I might let you win after suffering so much.