The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dinner is Served!

In my family, we always make a spaghetti dinner to announce we are pregnant.
It was started by my oldest and most favorite sister, Beckie. So here it is!
I haven't been able to post blog entries because I've had
morning, noon, and evening sickness.
The good news is that I've lost 10 more pounds
which is GREAT considering I don't want to gain any of the weight I worked so hard to lose.
Gordon is SO excited.
He mentioned that he wanted another baby
and I surprised him by already being pregnant.
Our love is THAT strong!
Jarrett is happy that he will be a big brother.
Mayla can't wait to dress him/her up.
Mason can't wait to show off his pregnant mom at his football games.
It's a family event!
I've got to go rub Coconut Oil on my tiny tummy.
I'll post ultrasound pictures soon!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Congrats! When's the big day?

The Sauls Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mahers said...

WooHoo! Congratulations! When are you due?

Barnes Family said...

Seeing my cute Little William has rubed off on you. (j/k) congratulations! I'm glad that everyone is happy (as are we)

Mahers said...

So... congratulations Beckie, that is one of the best practical jokes I have ever seen!