The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, September 11, 2009

My heart is full!

I'm about to burst with excitement! Mason has his 2nd debut of Varsity football tonight. Last year after his regular freshman season ended, he got moved up to Varsity for the playoff's. Unfortunately, against Mt. Pleasant they lost on Halloween night. 3 days ago the Varsity coach asked Mason if he wanted to play some Varsity ball. He said yes (of course) and has been smiling ever since! I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of him, as a sophomore, being moved up to Varsity. And, he's the only Sophomore to be asked. I know he wont get to play as much as he did freshman year and the 2 games of JV he played (the whole game!), but he will be on the kickoff, punt receive, and special teams. I'm not too sure what position he plays, because I don't know a lot about football, but I'll let you know when he tells me. I do know that he's #43. My mom's going, along with Dianna, & her.... "friend" Ken & his twin brother Jon (Mason's old basketball coach), Nate & Ashley, and Gordon & the kids. It's a warm and beautiful early fall day, and the low tonight is only suppose to be 50. AAAAAHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

After the game, Gordon & I, and Nate, Ashley, Amber, Mike, Talia, & Kevin are going to Comedy Connections. Which is a comedy club in Lansing. I've never been to one before, and I don't know who's performing, but Amber got the tickets for free from work (SWEET!). Oh yeah, and it's Friday, and my paycheck just came in the mail. My hair turned out, I'm not on my period (for a change), I'm almost off of work, I got my new fridge last weekend, my house is clean, I'M NOT PREGNANT, and dinner is Pizza.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!
GO REDWINGS!!!

1 comment:

The Sauls said...

All the buzz around here has been about Mason. Your dad called Saturday to fill us in. Phillip was proud, even if he acted cool. lol That is such great news. I wish we could be there to see him play. Jaxon asks about Mason regularly.