The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm going to go postal..........

This is an announcement (warning) to all the parents who drop their kids off in the morning at Gateway North Elementary School in St. Johns Michigan..................

When you see a red Durango in your rear view mirror..... MOVE!!!! I swear I get behind the slowest children & parents EVERYDAY! And, I haven't had my coffee yet, so one of these days don't be surprised when I hit you! My darling children have known how to un-buckle their seatbelt, and open a door since way before they ever attended the school. Why do your kids have such a problem? Perhaps you should do some training on the weekends! Oh, and to the parents who put their car in park, and walk around to open the door... SERIOUSLY????? You make me want to get out of my car and pimp slap you for being so inconsiderate an wasteful of other peoples time! I mean, have you ever noticed the line you create of other stupid parents who are waiting to do the same thing? You people need to park, in a parking spot, and then get your dumb kids out of the car. THIS IS WHAT THOSE SPOTS ARE FOR!!!

Friggin' Retards!

Sincerely,
Tamra Grandy (mother of 3 very smart children)

8 comments:

Mahers said...

having a rough day?

Beckie said...

OMG! I'm still laughing!
HIL-A-RI-OUS!!!
One of your best posts ever!
BTW - I've been holding back from posting about the snowbirds that are getting on my last nerve! Seriously...how DO they get a license?!?!?

Beckie said...

PS - Maybe Santa will get you a coffee maker with a timer so it can be ready when you head out the door.
Stay off the naughty list!

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Jen- No, I've been dealing with these people for 4 years now, guess I just had to get it off my chest. lol.
Beck- Thanks.I've been a pretty good girl this year, and santa brought me a new phone...... So now you need to get the LG Lotus, so we match again. It's pimp!

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Ahem.... WITH INTERNET!!!!

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Black Ford Escape.... Your number 1 on my list! How dare you cut in front of my today, then wait for the Black van if front of you, and when they leave, that's when your little princess decide to get out of the car? I know you saw me cussing at you in your rear view mirror. IDIOT!!

FancyAm said...

Oh Tamra, you make me laugh so hard!

Beckie said...

Ta-WANDA!!!
If only we could!