The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, May 18, 2009

My baby's getting so big! & crazy Ashley!

So, Jarrett has had a pretty huge week in his life. He graduated from pre-school, and last Saturday, we took his training wheels off of his bike. At first I was holding onto the seat, and he kept saying "Don't let go mom". Then I let go, and held my hand behind him so he would think I was holding on. He kept saying... "Don't let go mom, don't let go". I told him "I'm not holding on Jarrett". He turned back to see that I wasn't holding on, then he was off! Even our wonderful neighbor's to the north were saying "Good job Jarrett". I think he was smiling for hours!



Mayla wanted her picture taken too....




Saturday night Ashley says to me..... "get on my shoulders & I'll pick you up" Yeah right I thought! But this crazy girl did it! Ok, Ashley's like 5'5", or 5'6" I'm not sure, and I'm sure she'll correct me. Here I am 5'11" weighing a lot more than she does, and she picked me up! She has god like strength! So, I'm trying to be B.A., and told her to get on my shoulders. HA!! I couldn't even get out of a squatting position! I am such a wimp. But the moment was funny, and the picture, HILARIOUS!! Here I am on her shoulders, touching the roof.

Ahhhh, good times! I love Ashley!!

No comments: