The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Weekend plans

It all starts today. I'm going to leave in about 2 hours to go help decorate for the reception. Then tonight is the rehearsal, & dinner. Tomorrow the wedding. I am so totally excited that it is finally here. I didn't meet my overall goal for the weight loss, but I fit in the dress, and that is all that matters. 45lbs down, & IDK how many to go seeings as how on Sunday I'm PIGGING OUT!!
BTW- Last weekend was fun at Bremer's wedding to Alison. I was worried when Gordon told me that the tux's were ivory, but he looked DANG HOT in it. (The blue was a little feminine though!) Here is a pic. of him, Bremer, & my girl Ash at the bottom sampling her concoction.



IDK what happened with the right side of my hair.... prolly the stupid haircut I got a few months ago, still trying to grow out, but desperately wanting to get noticed! However, here is a pic. of me & my Hunny......



Maybe I just need one of those "bump it's", cuz, it's looking a little flat! Anyhoo- last Sunday we had dinner with Amber & Mike at their house (this weekend's b&g). They got a patio set for a bridal shower gift, so Gordon took it outside so we could eat there. Well, one thing let to another, and this is what happened.....



An umbrella fit for a giant!

1 comment:

FancyAm said...

I LOVE the umbrella pic! I am so stealing that & putting it on my Facebook!