The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gordon's laptop- no pictures. But a blog just the same......

Mason/ The varsity team finished off the year by making it to the playoffs, but losing to a tremendous team, -varsity fed Lowell high school. However, we are not feeling defeated, because Mason has 2 more years of Varsity football to play (they should be exciting!!!) PLEASE COME if you can!!! But otherwise, his open house will be June 2012 (I'm making a scrapbook). Lord don't that make me feel old!!!! Now off to Basketball......

Mayla's school teacher this year is AWESOME!!!! I LOVE MRS.DEAN!!! She's kickin ass and taking names, and WILL NOT let Mayla be defeated......... medication or not.... I LOVE HER!!!! I'm anxious to see what will happen with Mayls's 3rd grade year! ( & wish it could have happened sooner!!) !!!!! In the mean time, were still doing what we need to do to help her be successful. We're thinking about putting her into an art class, because she doesn't do physical, but she loves art/music. (ps: people- any advise with this would be great!!!) HINT HINT!!

And Jarrett..... Our "widdowest"???? He's excelling at kindergarten. I'm not sure if it's a boy/girl thing... but my boy's are excelling!!! He & Mayla have been ill this week, but I'm not worried about him missing school, because he loves it.... and HATES missing school!!! He starts basketball in a few months, then football next fall.... And he CAN'T WAIT..... He wants to be like is "big brother"

I'm sure that it seems like I throw my kids into activities....

But the driving back... and .... forth.... that's so not me!!!! I'm LAZY!!!!
I don't know what I'm doing......
The kids decide what they want to do....and I roll with the punches!
But, I'm going to support them in whatever they want, or need, to do to help them fulfill the life that they want.
If it's now...... or ........in the future.
I'm down for the success!!!

4 comments:

The Sauls said...

I wish we lived closer. Life passes so quickly. You have a wonderful family and you are a good mom.

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Aw, Thanks.

The Sauls said...

The counter on the blog is just to let me see how many times people view the blog. I should do a count down to something. Hhmmmm.

Beckie said...

Something must be wrong with my blog. It still says you haven't posted in over a month!
Sounds like the kids are doing great. I miss you guys.
David is talking about going there next summer. If not, I'm coming by myself for sure!