The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight! YIPPEE!!!


glitter-graphics.com

Well, it's been a crazy week on T.V., with New Moon coming out this week. It's been non-stop footage, and sneak peeks of tomorrow's premiere. So, last night I had a crazy dream, well, not so crazy. It began where I meet Robert Pattinson (YUM!!) at some random place, and we hit it off, so I invite him to my house because he's trying to hide from the paparazzi's. So, he comes over, and my house is a "hot mess"! Mason is playing xbox in the frontroom, Mayla & Jarrett are at school. So he comes in, and I'm trying to clean up as fast as I can. Then were hanging out, and Mayla comes home from school. As soon as she walks in the door and see's him, her mouth drops WIDE open! But she's too shy to even say hi. Then Dianna stops by and act's like a total freak job! So he & I take off and head to a water park and hang out on this ledge over looking the people, and out of sight. Then the next day I head over to his hotel room which he's sharing with "Alice & Rosalie" He's sleeping on the floor, and wakes up when I close the door. He get's a big smile on his face, and I jump, and lay next to him, and we're both just laughing........ Then, my alarm goes off! So, no kissing,(DANGIT!!!) but it was a good dream still the same. Oh, and in my dream he didn't have an accent, which I love!!! Sorry, I know I"m being a nerd about this, and I never expected to be one of those people who get's geeked up about a movie, or saga. I am with Twilight!!! I've disciplined myself not to read New Moon till after I see the movie, and I'm not going to go see it this weekend, because I DON'T want to fight the crowds. But, I will go see it, and then if it's clean enough, I'm taking Mayla to see it, because she's a HUGE fan too! She's got a picture of Robert hanging up in her room, that she occasionally kisses.
I just watched Robert on Regis & Kelly, and I gotta say.... YUMMMM O!!! Now, I do appreciate all the hard work that "Jacob Black" has put into his body. It's looking yummy too, but I am absolutely on................

3 comments:

Barnes Family said...

LOL! For the kids fundraiser at the school they had the big life size cut-outs of "Edward" and one of the PTO Board members' kids won it. Her youngs daughter was just staring and him. She even tryed to find his "bum-bum" but was very dissapointed when there was nothing but cardboard there. (she is 4 years old)

Beckie said...

You'll LOVE the movie! It was even better than Twilight.
It doesn't focus a lot on Edward, but was still great!
I wouldn't mind having Edwards mind and personality in Jacob's body.
Go Team Edward!!!
BTW - I loved your dream! David kept asking me why I was laughing so much.

The Sauls said...

You crack me up. I didn't know you were such a fan. I have to agree with Beckie, it was better than the first. We saw it Monday when Phil had a day off. You're gonna love it. :) I have to say I almost swithced to Team Jacob after that movie! :)