The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A busy summer

So, I only have a few seconds, then I have to work-out before Gordon gets home. He is going to work tomorrow morning, but because he is delivering locally, he can sleep at home. I have the twins tonight, but only till their Grandpa Ray comes into town to visit for the weekend, then I'm off till Monday. Mason is almost done with session 1 of drivers training. He got his permit last Saturday. Mayla & I are going to Tina's (Gordon's sister) baby shower on Saturday. My sister Katy, & her son Noah are going to visit next month. My sister Beckie and 2 of her bunch, Jordan, & Megan are visiting in May, and my sister Melanie & her kids are visiting in July. I am so excited! It's going to be a summer of family, & FUN (& a whole lot of camping)!!! The Bridal shower is set for April 18th, and the Bachelorette party is on May 9th. Ashley & I confirmed the stripper Tuesday. I will take pic.'s, but sorry, he's not getting nude... GROSS!, or at least if he does, I'm not looking.!! flopping, YUCKY!!! lol! I have 2 more months till the wedding. Here is the dress on me about a month ago......



I tried it on again yesterday, and I need to lose about an inch, which I probably will but only in my boobs! And, I wont be wearing a bra..... must have been Valentines day when I took this pic! Plus I'm a lot tanner now than I was at that time. I know I can do it, I just need to stick to the plan, and hang in there! But, on June 1st, I'm eating a tun!!!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Good job!!!
Get a pair of Spanks! They are the best. You can fit into ANYTHING with those babies on!