The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Home for sale.

I'm posting this just for Beckie, because when she visited last year, she went house shopping. This house is about 30 minutes from me, 10 minutes from Lansing. It was in yesterdays paper.





I don't know if you can read it, so this is what it says.....
Beautiful home on 12 acres, just south of Ionia, 4 miles from I96. 4700 square feet, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathrooms, Granite, and Marble. Master suite. 3 car attached garage, detached 40'x80' custom shop. 495k!!!!

Can you believe the price???!!! This is not a typo! And look at the picture, it looks GORGEOUS!!!! Let me know if you cant read the number! lol.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

LOL! You know me so well.
I'm SOLD!!!
My heart skipped a beat when I read the title of your post. Before I even knew it was for me. Hah!
I'm going to call and schedule an appt. to walk through today. ;)
Can I swing by for dinner? LOL