The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, March 6, 2009

What a delicious day!

It's finally Friday!!!

So, I'm totally in a good mood! It's Friday, I have this weekend off, which hasn't happened probably since last summer. Tonight I'm going over to Amber's mom's house to help her, & Ashley make the favors for the wedding. We're going to order pizza, drink some wine, and favor-away. Gordon will have the kids, so it's a girls night out with a purpose. She lives at the end of my road, so I'm just gonna walk BECAUSE........ It's a GORGEOUS day! Right now it's 58 degrees, and it's only 10:00am! The sun is shining, Gordon will be home soon. All I have to do today is sweep, mop, and clean the bathrooms (my fault I have so much work today, I was slacking this week). I'm gonna get to work, at killing some time, with the window's open, and the fresh air pouring in!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Lucky! It should be a great day except for the cleaning.
What kind of favors are you making?