The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, March 30, 2009

No Spanks, I can do it!

I have been told before to get the spanks, but I feel like I wont be able to eat at the wedding, so, I'm just gonna do it the old fashioned way. Exercise, and "diet". Yesterday Ashley came over, and I put the dress on, she says it will zip, but the zippers on the dresses (all of them, not just mine) might get stuck, or rip. That's cool because I know I am so close to fitting in the dress, and being able to eat AND drink, and stay comfortable. I think in 2 months, I should be able to do it. And now that Ashley said it zips, I'm even more focused, and determined. I already worked out for an hour & 20 minutes today, and that's with a injured foot. Also, Gordon & I are gonna try & stop smoking. So, I'm only doing it on the front porch. Thank goodness the weather is descent. I'm going to look at it like Amber does... and only have one when I REALLY have a craving, not when I'm bored or whatever. I'm doing good so far, but it's only day one. So, I'm gonna get to cleaning, and keeping my mind off of everything else, then make some yummy chicken taco's for dinner. I'M SO HUNGRY!!! TTYL- Tahmi

2 comments:

Beckie said...

You are so awesome!
I am still going to get you into some Spanks! They are the best. Especially when you get down to your goal weight/size and things start to get soft. It will tighten everything up. It's not like a lace up girdle.
You CAN breath.

Mahers said...

you can do it!!!you rock