The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April showers in Michigan... bring May showers!

So, I'm totally excited for today. My baby sister Katy is coming to visit, along with her son Noah. Dianna & I will leave around 10:30 tonight, to drive to Detroit and pick her up. We probably wont be back here to St. Johns till around 2 or 3am, but who cares? My dad had a delivery here yesterday, so after haulin' butt, he made it here last Saturday, and was here for Easter. Katy doesn't know that he's here, so tomorrow morning she will be surprised to see him. On Easter, Dianna & I were cooking ALL DAY!!! We decided to do chineese food, which involved rolling a crap tun of eggrolls, and crab won ton's. We also made shrimp & egg fried rice, and mom made a peach cobbler, that cooked over in my oven, and made a mess, but I'm gonna forget about that till I have to bake something, and the smell of burnt cake takes over the house. Just like I told the lady at Lowes, that was trying to sell us a self cleaning oven.... I'm never going to clean it anyways, so we'll just take the other oven. Jeez, I'm lazy! lol.
The bridal shower for Amber is this Saturday. I cant wait. I'm really hoping the weather cooperates, so I can wear a sundress, or as the housewives of oc say, "a skanky top, and jeans". Speaking of the housewives... I'm not going to be able to watch the end, so, Beckie & Ashley, if ya'll read this in time, I want text up-dates for the second 1/2 of the show!!! Yeah, I can catch the re-run, and will probably watch it a few times, but I need to know asap, if any drama happens.
It's raining today, but is only suppose to be today. Then till Katy, & mom leave for Utah (Sunday or Monday), they have said it will be in the mid 50's & sunny. Poor Katy probably packed a bunch of shorts, and tank top's. SUCKER!!
Well, I have cleaning to do before Dianna's kids get off the bus, so I'll ttyl.

No comments: