The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pay no attention to the gimp. She did it to herself!

So, I'm already nursing my weekend foot injury, & yesterday, I decided to "up the anti". I did the step for 20 minutes on full speed yesterday, and added about 6 inches to the height on the Wii fit balance board. This morning my calves are burning! Thank god you can play Wii without shoes, because, I never would have been able to work-out (Thanks Phil!!). Its a good pain though, because CLEARLY the muscles are being worked. So, I'm gonna take it easy today, as far as the legs go, and concentrate on my upper. Yeah, I'm still gimping around, but other than my foot, I'm ok with the pain.
Jarrett's birthday is next Monday, and Diann's twins birthday is this Friday, so we are going to take "the boys" out on Friday, because they don't have school. Which means I have one less day to get my cleaning done. All I have left is carpets, folding Monday's laundry, and dusting. As Mayla would say..... "Easy Peasy". I'm gonna start my spring cleaning this weekend with washing all the curtains, along with the routine bedding cleaning of all the kids and myself. Hopefully it will be nice this weekend, so I can do some outside work too, like, finding my garden underneath a tun of leaves, and sticks that have fallen since last fall. Maybe, I can get the fence all set up for that too. One thing I'm grateful for in Michigan, is being able to have a fire pit in the backyard. Legally speaking, you can't burn leaves in town, but we cover it up with the sticks, and wood. Plus the next 2 neighbors to the north of us, are firefighters, who have fire pits themselves, so we feel pretty safe when it comes to that.
Gordon's family set up a webpage a few weeks ago. I don't know how you feel about it, but when trying to use a new website, I'm so lost at what is suppose to happen. I bearly know how to navigate my facebook, and I've had that one for years now. Guess I'll have to get use to it. I love the Sauls family website, because it is super easy to use, and was easy to pick up. Plus it's only my parents, and their offspring, & grand kids. You know the saying... "because 2 people fell in love". I guess my thinking is different strokes, for different folks.

No comments: