The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The up-coming weekend.


So, this weekend is Alison's bachelorette/informal bridal shower party. Alison is Bremer's fiance. The girl we lost him to. She stole him from us, and he hasn't been the same since! Anyhoo- that's on Saturday night. I think Ashley & I are gonna go for a drink or two, but that's probably it because it's in Fowler (the next town over) and we have to drive back. Also this weekend is spring clean up here in town. That means that we can set almost anything out on the curb that we no longer need, and since we gutted out the camper last summer, we have a tun of stuff to put out. Then it gets picked up for free!!! Good deal, however, we usually end up storing things in the garage, waiting for "junk day" every year, and with the addition of the bikes finally being able to come out, I cant even park in there. I love to park in the garage, because then I don't have to lock my car doors, and nobody knows if I'm home or not. But this weekend, we will be able to clear out the garage, and Gordon has promised me a corner, so I can organize & store the sports equipment, and my gardening stuff. Hopefully it wont rain this Saturday so we can get all the things we need to get done to the yard, & garage. I have Dianna's twins this weekend, but they are usually good for me, plus, there's always nap time!!! lol.

Gordon also borrowed a rototiller from Nate's (Ashley's hubby) father, so we can get the garden ready, & a few "low" spots in the backyard. We would have done all of the tilling last weekend, but it rained...... AGAIN!!! It's getting really old fast! Wish us luck on getting our outside chores done this weekend. It's a family thang!

One more thing.... Thank you Beckie for your comments on my last post. I've never heard that song, but I think I'm going to add it to my play list on myspace. I truly appreciate the encouragement from all of you who keep me going. And, I'm glad I don't live in Az. while I'm trying to lose weight. I'm sure some sugar cookies would have been delivered to my house when we were in the biggest loser contest! teehee!

No comments: