The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dis & Dat..

Long time no talk....

I guess in the past few weeks, a few things have been going on. I picked up 2 girls with the daycare. My mom left for a few months to go to Arizona, which means I have the twins a lot more. Mason got his permit finally after I paid $36.50 for a copy of his birth certificate from Az (TOTAL RIP-OFF!!). Katy visited for 5 days with her son Noah. We had tuns of fun, & spent a lot of time together.



We also kicked off the bonfire pit. Amber had her bridal shower, which was fun too. The food was great, and the wine was plentiful. Jarrett turned 5, and we went to Jumping Jax in Lansing. He got a new bike for his b-day, and so we try to go on walk's/bike rides everyday. You know I need it at the least daily! The diet is still going good. My new short term goal is to lose 14lbs by May 14th. That's the day that Jarrett graduates from pre-school. Then, I will have 2 weeks till the wedding, I already fit in the dress, but this weekend I'm gonna put it on again, and zip it up. I'll be sure to post a pic of that if it works out. I'm so happy to have friends like Ashley, & Amber who knew I'd fit into the dress. The encouragement is amazing, and needed! Here is a pic of the bridal party. Talia, Savannah, Brittney, me, Amber, & Ashley...........




Jarrett at Jumping Jax......


Me & Gordon dancing at Alibi. For my loyal readers...., can you see a difference in my body? I can, & I love this picture.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

You look awesome!!!
Keep that picture!
Isn't it nice to see the difference and know that all the pain and suffering was worth it?
Great job!

Beckie said...

I just thought of your new theme song!!:
"Hottie. She's a hottie. She's gotta smokin little body."
by Toby Keith

Mahers said...

You look great!!! congratulations on the awesome results of your efforts. That is a great picture of you and Katy.