The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, October 17, 2008

I keep it real too!

I was asked to take pictures of the following 10 things. But there was a catch — no prepping, primping, or picking up. The point is to see how these things/items/people exist in real life. Take your camera and just go for it.

Seriously though, I found this one while browsing through my sisters blogs, it looked like fun. Although, I wish I would have spent the day doing a little cleaning, instead of other stuff. I did work out though! (go me! go me!)

Here goes…… :/
1. The fridge:


It's Friday, and this is what our fridge looks like on Friday.












2. A closet


SOMEDAY.... This closet will look like a real closet.... SOMEDAY!!!













3. Kitchen Sink


Once again, it's Friday.













4. Toilet


You get to see the 1/2 bath toilet, because NOBODY is allowed in my bathroom except me & Gordon.













5. My favorite shoes:


These ARE ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE!! I just don't wear them too often, or for long periods of time, because they get so uncomfortable!













6. My favorite room:


My bedroom is actually my fav, but because it is one of the last rooms to re-do, I wouldn't dare keep it that real! lol














7.What are my kids doing right now:


Up, until I told them to turn around & smile, they were fighting. Mason is at a friends house.














8. Laundry piles:


I always do laundry on Mondays, but I wanted to get the blankets done today, so, I did have a little bit.














9. Self portrait:


UGHHH! I need to shower & get ready for the night. Gordon took off to backroad with his bff, so I have to wait.














10. Your dream vacation.


This is "The Palace Of Auburn Hills"...... Don't know what that is??? Then YOU SUCK!! It's where the Pistons play. If I could get season passes, that would be my dream vacation!!














I tag: Well, since Beckie already did this, and I only have a few friends on here anyways.... I tag, Jen, Laura, Samantha, and Amy.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Loved your 10 things!