The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jenn's questionaire.

1. How has blogging changed your life?
Well, it lets me release the thoughts in my brain. Plus, I get to let my family know whats going on, and I can see whats new with them. I love to read my families blogs. If I blog on myspace.... well, if you've read it, you know how that turned out! lol.

2. What do you do before bedtime?
watch tv.

3.If you could do it all over, would you get married again?
YUP! I might have waited a little longer, but then I wouldn't be who I am today.

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?
Amarillo, Tx. The people there are so genuine.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
ummm, a little of both.

6. Do you trust easily?
Yeah, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
mornings, before I have coffee. The scale!

8. Is being tagged fun?
yeah, ok.

9. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Well, the kids are watching Barney right now, so... The smores song.

10. What is your best quality?
I would say, letting things go. Not "sweating the small stuff" with everything.

11. "If [you] had a million dollars" -- what would you do?
Pay off my house, and buy another. Pay bills, take a vacation, throw a party.

12. What's better to give or to receive?
Well, of course it's better to give, but I totally enjoy receiving too!

13. What were your parents going to name you if you'd been born the opposite gender?
I have no idea.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
AWESOME, silly, patient. A great match for my big bro.

15. What’s your favorite household appliance?
The coffee pot! I cant live without it!

16. What websites do you visit daily?
Besides this one... Facebook, myspace, myfamily, & Amber & Mike's wedding website.

17. What are you eating for dinner tomorrow night?
Probably take out, cuz Mason has a football game tomorrow night.

18. Name a book character you’ve crushed on.
All the smart men in the romance novels I've read. NOT FABIO!! (eeewwww!)


19. What do you like for breakfast?
Coffee. If I actually eat breakfast, then an omelet, any type as long as no onions are involved!

20. How many questions did you change? Come on ‘fess up.
none, but I thought about changing #5.

No comments: