The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

My baby

I took Jarrett to the E.N.T. on Friday for a little sleep apnea testing. After waiting in the waiting room for an hour (my bad, I got my appointment time mixed up), and in the exam room for another 10 minutes, we finally saw Dr. Goebel (hubba hubba!). Basically, because he snores (which I think is in the gene pool), and has a hard time breathing at night (my main concern), and "tosses & turns" while sleeping, he is getting his tonsils & adenoids out on the 24th. YIKES! I'm so nervous. I've never had to take a kid to have surgery. Luckily the surgery is on a Friday, so Gordon can come too, and my mom is coming. I remember when I had mine out, and all the pain of even swallowing the liquid Tylenol. It's gonna be rough, but he's a trooper, so I hope for a quick recovery, and he should be able to go trick-or-treating the following weekend. Please keep him in your prayers, because, although I don't pray, I believe in the power of prayer.

No comments: