The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We B- "illin".

I was warned about it on the news, and I knew it would happen. However, it is hitting us hard. 2 weeks ago, Gordon was sick. He's just getting over it. Mason was a little sick too. Jarrett got sick last week, and thankfully he's getting over it now. Luckily, because his surgery is on Friday. Mayla, & I have been coughing, and stuffed up since last weekend. UGHHH! I'm gonna run to the store tonight after I get out of work, to get MORE medicine. Mayla, & I are also going to buy Jarrett a few surprises for Jarrett to have while he's in the hospital.
I got my haircut last night, and so far I love it, except for the fact that the hairstylist thought I should accentuate my "natural curl", and therefore put this stuff in my hair, that encourages my curl, that I try so hard to straighten every time I wash my hair! You know, I really love to get my haircut, but I don't do it very often (or as often as a stylist says I should). No matter what you wash & condition your hair with, they always say it's "so bad" for your hair, because they want you to buy their products. I hate that! Of course I'd love to buy a $25.00 bottle of Shampoo &/or conditioner, but It's not in my budget, I mean really, I had a coupon so I only had to pay $7.00 for the haircut yesterday (total bargain! thanks for the coupon Dianna)..... Does that really make them think that I'm gonna drop $50.00 there? HELLO!!
Well, I guess I better get back to my mopping. I think I'm getting "high" on the pine-sol fumes (but I love the smell!).

3 comments:

Beckie said...

I hate it when the house is sick! Everyone around me (and the fam) has been sick and I know it is just a matter of time! Why do my kids decide not to share anything except sickness with each other.
Good luck on Friday! I've been thinking about you guys!!

Beckie said...

Oh! I'm sure we can expect to see a picture of the new hair do soon?

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Pic.'s coming soon, whenever I have a second to straighten it (sorry hair cutting lady!).