The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fans on, fans off.

So, like usual the weather is crazy right now. I almost turned the heater on 2 days ago, instead, I closed all the windows, and turned all the fans off. Then dressed the kids, and myself in winter pagama's & socks. Now today, I've got all the fans on, and windows open. Kinda crazy when I do laundry, and I have shorts, & pants in one weeks batch! We've got the last festival of the summer in 2 weekends. Please lord let it be a nice Saturday!

1 comment:

The Sauls said...

I know! The weather has been crazy here too. I know we don't get near the cold weather you guys get, but 40 degrees at night in AZ already is a little much. lol I guess we just can't handle the cold here! :)