The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's a quickie.

So, it's Saturday, nothin really going on, which is probably why I'm blogging. I just got back from Kmart. I hate the parking lot at our Walmart, so I just avoid the whole place all together. I had to get Jarrett's backpack, and a few odd's & ends for school. I walked the place 3 times, and I'm so tired now. Gordon is in the garage cleaning it out. The garage is another place I avoid, especially when it's getting cleaned. I clean the whole house by myself all the time, so I think it's ok for someone else to be in charge of the garage. Needless to say, it is pretty dirty most of the time. The weather is really strange right now. It rained on Thursday, and Friday, so it's been pretty chilly. We had a bonfire last night in the backyard. Dianna (little sister) & Brad (her hubby) got into a fight over the dumbest thing. I think the main reason was, that the attention was not on him, so he had a pitty party. I went to drop some gifts for my mom that we got her while she was in Az/Ut, and Brad stayed in Dianna's room the whole time I was there. What a baby! Oh well. I watch kids all week, I dont wanna have to cater to grown adults that need child like attention on my days off! Gordon & I are going on a triple date tonight with Nate, Ashley, Mike, & Amber. Were going to Ye ol Roadhouse. a.k.a. Roadhouse. It's one of the nicer restraunts in town. I really want to go to some garage sales, but I think the season is over for the year. Gordon is going to go help Bremer move into Alisons house, so mabye I'll take a nap. Mason lost his game on Thursday. I forget how mad he gets when he looses. I didnt go, but when I picked him up, he wouldnt even talk to me. They only lost by 2 points. Here & there since then I have heard a few highlights of the game. He was starting tailback. He's got a home game in 2 weeks, so I'm gonna take the kids to watch him. On a lighter note, varsity won by 2 points. Well, I guess the garage is done, so I'm gonna go check it out, then hit my pillow for a little nappie nap.
TTYL-Tahmi

2 comments:

Beckie said...

It looks like not much has changed with Brad!
Sorry to hear about Mason's game. That stinks!
BTW - the pic of him on the sidebar looks so much like you!
Nice to see you blog TWICE on one week!!!

The Sauls Family said...

I didn't realize Brad was still there. Ah, drama! *rollseyes*