The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Just bragging about my superstar.

Mason had an awesome game yesterday! My dad was here visiting, so he got to watch Mason in action! He is the photographer in all of these pictures, since I didn't realize my battery was dead on my camera till I got there. Saint Johns High school beat Mason high school 27-20. Now, I know what your thinking, and yes there is a Mason high school, in Mason Michigan (about 40 minutes from here). Did I name him after the town? NO! I got the name from a soap star from the old soap opera "Santa Barbara" (now I'm telling my age!). Moving to Michigan was not even a concept in my mind when I was thinking of names for my first born. Back then I had never heard of the name (besides the soap opera), now I hear it all over! COPY CATERS! Next thing you know, there is gonna be a bunch of Mayla's running around! I'm such a trend setter! lol!
Anyhoo, it was difficult for the announcer to decide between Mason Sauls, and Mason high school! I wish I would have counted how many times Mason was said over the loud speaker! Between the lame high school, and the amazing Mason Sauls, with his interceptions, touchdowns, passes, and tackles. Okay I'm bragging, but seriously, this boy is good! Instead of JV, I think he'll shoot right up to Varsity next year (& my daddy thinks so too!). Mark my words, when he graduates college, he'll play pro in whatever sport he decides to focus on. Right now he's into Football, Basketball, Lacrosse, Boxing, Track, and he mentioned taking up Baseball again. 1 down, 2 to go.


Headed to battle.


This was in interception pass that he caught. The pic is taken just b4 he caught it.


This is Mason carrying the ball. He's #20, with the red tips on his shoes.

No comments: