The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Venison steaks anyone????

I guess I've had a little too much time on my hands today, now that the kids are in school. This is my 3rd post today, however, I'm kinda getting the hang of it....... for the most part! Plus, I've cleaned the house, and other than a batch of towels, my laundry is done (the chore I hate the most). So, we went camping for labor day, and have some left-over Venison steaks that were not cooked, but are totally thawed out. I hate Venison. Not the taste, but the fact that it is deer meat. I have eaten it before, but when I do, I get this pit in my stomache, and my brain starts thinking about this sweet little deer, eating some grass, minding his own business when BAM! I dont even want to touch the meat to begin to cook it, or even flip it over with some tongs. So, what do I do with it? Yeah, I know where hamburger, chicken, turkey, seafood, and ham (and the ever so delicious bacon) come from. I am a meatatarian. But, the whole deer thing grosses me out. Gordon cooks it for himself, and the kids, and I usually have a sandwhich or something, but he wont be home till Friday, and it will be bad by then. I HATE to waste food, but I think it might be going out with the trash tonight.
TTYL-Tahmi

1 comment:

Beckie said...

How about Japanese? When do you want me to be there to pick you up?