The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of school pic.'s


Mayla on the first day. She was happy, but didn't want her pitcure taken (clearly).






Jarrett on his first day of pre-school. It was just an openhouse, so we only stayed for about an hour. After we left, he told me "I dont want you to come to school with me tomorrow mom". Ahhhh independence!

4 comments:

The Sauls said...

I love school pictures. They are the best. Jarrett is so big! I remember when mom brought him to AZ when he was just a baby! Hopefully we can get out that way soon!

Beckie said...

Don't you just LOVE school!?!?! Thank goodness the kids love it too!
Laura - I'm thinking we need a ROAD TRIP!

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

YEAH! but come in the spring, when the bridge opens back up, then we can go up there too!

The Sauls Family said...

The girls have the same shoes as Mayla, except in pink! I love her expression.