The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I was proposed to! (I said yes)

Amber & Mike ( isn't he hot!?)






















So, May 30th 2009 our dear friends Amber & Mike are getting married! Well, last Saturday Amber proposed to me to be one of her bridesmaids. I told her HELL YEAH! I dont care if I'm in the wedding, I just wanted to be invited! The bachelorette party is gonna be the bomb too!


Also, June 19th 2009, Gordon's friend John is getting married in Vermont. He has asked Gordon to be the bestman, and Mayla to be the flower girl (it's the day before Mayla's 8th b-day).


Also, July 11th 2009 my friend Kyra is getting married in Idaho. I've never been to a gay wedding ceremony, so I really want to go. Plus, it's been forever since I've seen Kyra, & her family, & I miss them terribly!





I started a diet (again) yesterday. I've counted the weeks, and as long as I lose 2lbs a week I'll be at a great weight for the weddings. 2lbs is a great goal. I can do that. I've figures out that when you start a diet, you cant look at the overall goal, you need to do it a little at a time. 2lbs seems like cake to me (haha cake-no pun intended). Since at first I lose about 5lbs a week I'll be good, it's when I get near my overall goal that I have problems. Wish me luck. I only hope to be as thin & sexy as my older sister. Also, by the time Amber & Mike get married, it will be spring, and I'll be ready for a kick butt (thinner) summer.
TTYL-Tahmi

3 comments:

Beckie said...

How did he get so tan living in MICHIGAN????
You better start saving up for the wedding gifts!
BTW - Thanks for the compliment. You are now my new favorite sister. Just don't tell any of the others! ;)

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

He works outside, and believe it or not, we do get sun here! geez! BTW- your secret is safe with me, I know I have always been your favorite!

~am~ said...

You're so sweet!!
I'm so excited to have you two share our special day with us {crowd says "aawwwww"}

AND you are so right... the bachelorette party is gonna ROCK!!!!
~cheers~
amber