The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby it's cold outside.......

Friday we got 8 & 1/2 inches of snow. Gordon & I were outside breaking our backs trying to clear the driveway so we could get the Durango out of the garage. I love our gigantic driveway...... except when I have to shovel, or sweep it, then, it's not so nice! Anyhoo, we were about 1/2 way done when Jason (Gordon's friend, & Katy's X) showed up with his snow plow to finish the job.



Gordon & I decided to chill on the porch & watch him work, while drinking a beer. We deserved it with the hard work we put in shoveling 1/2 of it on our day off!



So, for now... I'm working today, & tomorrow then I'm off till the day after Christmas. I'm going to try really hard to blog everyday this week, But, Gordon is home, and I cant get anything done while he's here. I haven't worked-out since Wednesday, nor have I been on the computer. I have the time, but IDK. I don't want to let him see me work-out because.... well..... NOBODY needs to see me working out, not yet anyways. I did manage to get the wood floors, and the kitchen floor swept, and mopped this morning, while working. Yeah me! I'm starting my second pot of coffee, so that I can get the dishes done, and dust the house. Then by Christmas eve, I'll just have to do touch-up's before I "try" and go to sleep. My Dad got here yesterday, and it was zero degrees, with the wind chill factor. BURRRR! I went to pick him up, because, my Mom's car was buried with snow. Hopefully I'm going to finish my shopping today, because it's going to snow again tonight, & tomorrow. I'd like to be done with that too! I'm ok if we don't have a white Christmas because there is so much friggin snow now to last me the rest of winter! Oh, Michigan, your so mean to a "desert rat" like me!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

You're picture is making me cold. I need to go put my jacket on.
I think I might copy you and blog everday too. My posts have been few and far between because of the holidays but I feel like I have a little more time now.
I'll be watching for yours!