The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

From the mouthes of babes.......

Last night, Gordon I were watching t.v. in our room, well, really he was watching t.v., I was cleaning out my closet. Mayla had just finished putting on her winter gear.. ie: snow pants, boots, hat, scarf, gloves, and coat. She had to be outside for no more than 5 minutes, when she came in our room crying, and said... "I cant play outside, I'm getting bite-frosted".
Friday night is the Santa parade downtown, and the weather is predicted to be 28 degrees, so by 6:00pm once the parade starts who knows how cold it's going to be. Good thing the parade is only about 1/2 an hour long. Then I'm dropping Dianna's twins, at home and we are going to the farm's Christmas party at the bowling alley. My kids LOVE to bowl, so it should be fun. Too bad Gordon doesn't get that fat bonus check they pass out at the party anymore. That was always nice, but at least we are invited. Thank you Thelen Dairy. Thanks for buying dinner, bowling, and for having an open bar. lol. Then Saturday, I'm going to put my bridesmaid dress on layaway at David's bridal. Idk why I cant get the link, on here so ya'll can see the pic, but I have the dress on my facebook. Someday, I'll figure out this computer thingey!



Yeah me! I did it. I'm pretty sure this is the color we are getting too, so you know I have to hit the tanner!
TTYL- Tahmi

No comments: