The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday.. Here we go!

Nothin new. It was a VERY short weekend. I had the twins last weekend. I'm going to try and enjoy this week, because the next few weeks are going to be harder with the kids being out of school. I'm excited for my kids to be out of school, but I wish I didn't have the daycare kids too. Oh, well, gotta work. 10 more days till Christmas, and Gordon & I will be finishing our shopping on Friday, as long as he gets home on time, if not, then I'm finishing the shopping on Friday. Jarrett is fixin' to get off the bus soon, so gotta go. Sorry for such a BORING blog!

No comments: