The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightfull.......

Another 3-5 inches expected today, then a couple more tomorrow.... but, good news, no snow predicted on Christmas. I'm glad we don't have to go very far, and that we have 4 wheel drive. I think I will be done with the shopping today. I really don't want to go anywhere tonight, & tomorrow. I've also got to pick up Mayla's EXPENSIVE medicine. I'm lovin a drive through pharmacy! Mason is done with basketball practice till next Monday. We'll just stay cozy & warm here in the house, drinking hot chocolate (laced with Baileys. j/k). I think some people are coming over tonight, but we'll see. As long as we don't have to go anywhere.
TTYL- Tahmi

1 comment:

Barnes Family said...

I'm with you. I love the drive-thru. The other day I needed to get William something and he had finally stopped screaming and it was nice not to get out of the car.