The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

T.V., and Diet.... What a combo!

Thank god for the internet! One of my favorite shows premiered last night, and I didn't get to watch it, because basic cable doesn't carry the oxygen channel anymore. I'm not about to shell out any more money to the cable company for an up-grade on cable, because I'd sit on my butt a whole lot more. Did I mention I have a wedding to be in 6 months from now? Sitting on my butt for too long is NOT an option! So, this morning, I had time to kill, and remembered that "The Bad Girls Club" started last night. I'm really excited for the new season, because, there is going to be a whole lot of drama. I love drama, but only on t.v., or only if I'm not involved!
The Diet: Well, I don't really want to talk about it because I seem to jinx myself when I do, so let me just say, It's going pretty good, and I'm starting a "biggest loser" contest next Monday with Ashley, whom is also in the wedding. I think I'm going to start another one in January with my sisters too. I love a good competition, so it should be interesting. I asked Mason if he wants to do the March Of Dimes "Walk-a-thon" next spring. Idk if he's going to do it, but I'm doing it.
TTYL-Tahmi

1 comment:

Beckie said...

We need to make some plans for our Biggest Loser competition!
Get your ideas together and we'll catch up soon.
I'd love to start soon, but during the holidays might be suicide.