The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tagged!

tagged

Five things that make me happy:

1: Sleeping in.

2: Watching the kids play sports.

3: Pistons!

4: Friday's.

5: Not being broke!


7 facts about me:


1: I'm shy, event though I try not to be.

2: I HAVE to drink coffee first thing in the morning.. or WATCH OUT!!

3: Camping is the best summer family fun ever. (unless we were rich enough to go somewhere exotic... like Az. lol)

4: I'm going to start a garden next spring that's twice as big as last years.

5: Breakfast burritos are the bomb!

6: I love to play Wii, and am hoping for Wii fitness for christmas/birthday.

7: I'm in a biggest loser contest with my sister's, and I AM GOING TO WIN!!

*now i tag all my blogger buddies*

No comments: