The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dianna's Birthday.




Happy Birthday to my little sister (who's older than me now!) Dianna. I know it gets stressful raising 2-3 year old's, especially boys, but your doing a fabulous job. You don't need..... whats his name to help, he never was a good help anyways. Stay strong! Your a Sauls girl. REPRESENT! I love you, and I cant wait to hang with you this weekend.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

You girls look cute, but I can't help but notice the ladies in the background. The one with blue shirt looks like she's got something interesting on her shirt that makes me want to make fun of her. ;)
Are you at Cancun's in the second picture?

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

The second pic is from the bar, but we had gone to Cancun that night, and we each had a big Margarita, and split another. So we came back to my house, and Dianna fell asleep, so someone colored on her with a Sharpie. Good times. It was my b-day weekend last year.