The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday.....

We are hosting a party here at the house for Nate's birthday (Gordon's friend, and Ashley's hubby). So, I've been cleaning all week, and doing touch ups today. However, I have kids today, so when they leave at 6:30, I'm gonna have to do a few last minute things. My plan is to be showered & ready by 6:30, so I can focus on the house, and my AWESOME green olive dip. I also bought a wreath of bread, and am going to slice it, and put a bowl (that Mason made in ceramics class) of spinach dip in the middle. It's tostito's spinach dip, and if you've never tried it I ABSOLUTELY RECCOMEND IT!! It's in the chip aisle. I'm not too sure how many people are coming, but you can be sure, I'll have my camera ready all night. Dianna picked up a 5hr energy drink (which are fab also!), So if I take it around 8-9 I should be good all night.
Mayla started taking Concerta today, and an extremely small dose. I didn't expect a miracle the first day, but she's just been watching Kung Fu Panda, and Wall-E anyways, so.... We're going to break out the WII next, just because it keeps the kids occupied, and it's WAY too cold to go outside! It's 30 degrees today. BURRR!!

TTYT- Tamra J. S-G.

p.s.- Does anyone watch the real housewives of OC, NY, or Atl? I can wait for the reunion next week, and the premiere of the next OC. I'm totally geeked up about it.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

I am totally addicted to the housewives of OC, NY, and Atlanta.
I love the OC the best and have had the new season premiere on my calendar for a month now! That's how much I love it!
I might even blog about it next week. Hah!
I'm really looking forward to the Atlanta reunion this week. SERIOUS DRAMA! I'd never want drama like that in my own life, but It sure makes for some great t.v.!!!