The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

IDK!

Had to post something, & since for some reason I have insomnia.... Here we go.

Nothing new. Went Christmas shopping today TOTALLY FUN!! I forgot how much I love to shop for ANYTHING!!! (except groceries!) But seriously, I have a confession...
Because I watch Intervention on A&E, I have caught a few other shows on that channel. (I sound like a couch potato). The show "Dog the bounty hunter" has been a staple in my T.V. line-up. Now, this is a serious confession, because I wouldn't be hanging out with friends raving about it. "Dog", is such a chode... with his mohawk & all, then his wife, with her..... ummmm..... big ones? The brother with his tail, And his buff son with his tail (didn't that go out in the 80's?), and the other son & daughter... Pretty normal looking, but when they bust someone, it's like an adrenaline rush. I found myself yelling at the t.v. for going to commercial!

HOWEVER!!!

The Pistons were on tonight..., and with the new trade (Billups, & McDyess for Iverson) I had to watch. Iverson wont play till Friday... so waiting for that (I know Jen, don't nod off lol! I love ya sis.) They won in Toronto 100-94. Friday should be interesting. But, Gordon told me they gave Iverson the #1!! HELLO!! Are you serious? That's not even cool!

O.K., since I don't wanna lose Jen ;), The kids are doing great. Mason has started basketball season, and Mayla has a basketball camp the next 2 Saturdays, which means I have to wake up early on the weekend (poor, poor pitiful me!). We have a Luau party this Friday and Gordon said I can go because he doesn't want to, and since Mason has taken on a more active social life.... we have lost our free sitter. Luckily, Gordon's more inclined to stay at home. I LOVE MY HUBBY!!

Nothing much tomorrow. The grade school kids have a 1/2 day, then I'm off till Saturday morning. I'm hoping Dianna will hang with me tomorrow night to celebrate, but I doubt it.

2 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Hahahaha!!

Morris family said...

hahaha i love that show!!! its hilarious!!