The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Funday

What an amazingly fun weekend. I am exhausted today. Last night we were watching the Pistons game, with Nate, & Ashley. Then Amber & Mike called Ashley, and her & I ran out to the Ashley bar with them. Was that a little confusing? There is a town about 20 minutes from here called Ashley Michigan. It is where Gordon's sister Tamie lives, and where we camp.



So because we were in Ashley, I texted Gordon's sister Tamie to meet us there, and she did. We found this random guy, with a silly costume, and he was more than willing to take a pic with us.


Fun was had by all!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Hah! At first glance I thought it was a blow up doll!
He's scary!