The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yeah, it's Lucy.

So, we are pretty sure that Lucy, the new dog, is pregnant. The kids are totally excited. I'm sure she's gonna deliver during the week, while Gordon is gone. I really hope she wont deliver this Monday or Tuesday, because it's going to be a rough couple of days for me. So I'm sure that's when it's going to happen, and probably in the middle of the night! She's acting like she's going to do it today, which means we can sue Gordon's sister Tina for child support. lol. We've only had her for a few weeks. We went from one dog to 2, then to no dogs, to 1. And now?????? I'll make sure and take pic.'s when she's done, and the puppies are all cleaned up. Where did I put that pack of rubber gloves?
On a lighter note....
I got some good (non blurry) pic's of Mason's relay track record.


3 comments:

The Sauls Family said...

Oh man. Unexpected kittens are one thing, but unexpected puppies?? I'd shoot myself. :P

Good luck!

The Sauls said...

I can't wait to tell Phil. He'll be so proud. He thinks of him as a little brother.

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Aw, thanks Laura. I think of Phil, as Mason's mentor/inspiration. The "little kids" always took Mason to games when he was little, so he got the exposure early.