The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I should have read your blog first.

2 in one day? does that count for a day I have missed this month? I read my OLDER sisters blog, and thought I'd give her some inspiration......



Yeah, it's floor to celing! I LOVE MY TREE!! (did I mention that before?)











Not to mention that fact that we have this going on up here.......

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I love your tree! I've been waiting to see a picture.
The snow really sets the mood!
It looks inviting, but our high is going to be 80 degrees and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

THE GRANDY FAMILY said...

Yeah.... well.... You suck!