The Grandy Family

The Grandy Family

About Me

My photo
Gordon & Tahmi have been married since October 23rd 1999. We have 3 children, Mason is 16, Mayla is 9, and Jarrett is 6.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing much going on.

It's snowing today. Big fluffy flakes. I have Jason's kids till about noon, then Jarrett will be home around 12:30, Then I'll have Dianna's kids at 4 till about 8. I really need to get our family pic's done, but now it's too cold to do them outside, so I've got to think of a good backdrop here in the house, or at someone's house. The party was a blast, and I stayed up till 3:30. Thank god Gordon let me sleep in the next day.
I'm totally excited about the holiday season. Thanksgiving is going to be a diet free day for me. I love all that parties that come along with it. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and of course New Years. Also, we were invited to the farm's Christmas party which is on the 5th. We always have a good time there, and I'm going to bring the kids this year, because they will have a blast too. I'm grateful that even though Gordon hasn't worked at the farm for years now, they invite us to events, and still think of us as part of the family.
Christmas this year is going to be smaller than normal, as I'm sure it is for a lot of people. I get 3 paychecks in Dec., so I'm going to do after Christmas shopping and I hope that the kids will be cool with that, if not then OH WELL!!
I'm gonna get off the computer & sweep. Hardwood floors are nice, but a lot of work!

No comments: